1. No refund/cancellation for Donations through any mode of payment will be allowed for any Donors unless the Donor made a technical fault/error, such as transaction duplicity, data entry mistake or any other circumstances the Company at its sole discretion deems ﬁt. The refund/cancellation for Donations must be made within seven (7) days from the date of transaction (the date the Donation was made) or before the Donation received is disbursed to the Beneﬁciary, otherwise the Company will not process any refund/cancellation request, including the above-mentioned event.
2. No reimbursement of Service fee shall be allowed, unless the refund request was made due to technical fault/error, such as transaction duplicity, data entry mistake or any other circumstances the Company at its sole discretion deems ﬁt. In the event the Beneﬁciary is claiming reimbursement of the Service fee due to technical fault/error they must submit the request for the refund within seven (7) days from the date of transaction (the date the Donation was made) or before the Donation collection for the month period which the Donation that is being refunded was received is disbursed to the Beneﬁciary, whichever is earlier. Thereafter, the Company will request a Service fee reversal. Reimbursement of the Service fee contrary to what is stipulate in this Clause will not be processed.
3. Ticket purchase for any of our events are refundable in the event of a double transaction, where the 2nd transaction will be refunded. If the event is cancelled by the Company, tickets shall be refunded or rescheduled, subject to change.
4. For product/merchandise sales, any discrepancy of products delivered or customers’ wishes for exchange and refund shall contact the Company within 3 days of receiving the product. Refund/ Replacement are applicable for the following reasons:
(a) if any Product is damaged or defective at the time of delivery; or
(b) if the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered; or
(c) if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered; or
(d) if a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, the Company shall refund to the Customer the difference.
6. For product/merchandise sales, order cancellation after item despatched is non refundable. Items that are damaged or defective must be returned within 7 days from the date of receipt for exchange if it comes with its original purchase receipt and packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, ﬂowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.